My heart swells
When I picture
You and I
The silvery cloud
Of Heaven's shroud.
Soul and soul
Of the Book of Eternity
In the music
From the divine strings.
Side by side
In the myriad colours
Of the Heavenly stride
With the pride
Of a bride!
But lo! I let go
Your hold from the tingle
And roll down
With this old
To hoard gold
In every fold
With stories untold!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Dream by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- JUST GREAT, James Christopher Stevens
- I Love Strippers (rev), Barry Jablonski
- Old Jack The Mole, David Threadgold www.david ..
- OUR REAL REALITY, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- As you sow, so, you reap, Aftab Alam
- 1 Soul + Another =____?, LUVinThe NOW
- Rise of the Fallen, Maverick Jones
- your memory barks in my old blue trunk, Mandolyn Davidson
- i run with an ax, Mandolyn Davidson
- i smile because it makes you look good, Mandolyn Davidson