A Happy World With Grace
O' Lord the holy divine
So adorable You are mine,
Will You be only giving advices
And the rulings all the time?
Give me your magical touch
Of your kindness and peace,
I don't mind to die even
To get Your touch of bliss.
Love me and show me
The path of eternal peace,
I'd love to see Your blessing
Be showered on every being.
I do dream a world with -
Complete love and peace,
No hatred no extortion -
But a happy world with grace.
O' Lord my near and so dear
Can You listen to me please,
Off and on in some moments
Give Your touch of love.
O' Lord you forget me not
I await with hunger-
To be drenched and saturated
With Your endless love and peace.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Happy World With Grace by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- From words and acts, gajanan mishra
- bring this tech down a little, Mandolyn ...
- Molecules Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bond exists, hasmukh amathalal
- Deliverance, JRose Sanders
- Only answer, hasmukh amathalal
- Mirrored Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- insert emotion here, Mandolyn ...
- Prince Johnson's Cannibalism, Richard Thripp
- Rain Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak