A Happy World With Grace
O' Lord the holy divine
So adorable You are mine,
Will You be only giving advices
And the rulings all the time?
Give me your magical touch
Of your kindness and peace,
I don't mind to die even
To get Your touch of bliss.
Love me and show me
The path of eternal peace,
I'd love to see Your blessing
Be showered on every being.
I do dream a world with -
Complete love and peace,
No hatred no extortion -
But a happy world with grace.
O' Lord my near and so dear
Can You listen to me please,
Off and on in some moments
Give Your touch of love.
O' Lord you forget me not
I await with hunger-
To be drenched and saturated
With Your endless love and peace.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A Happy World With Grace by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Untitled, kedar thapa
- Courage, Mark Nixon Legaspi
- Hard Road To Success, Edward Kofi Louis
- Ignorance keeps us together Knowing make.., kedar thapa
- The greatest secret present everywhere, kedar thapa
- Concepts 25, Somanathan Iyer
- An enlightening conversation, kedar thapa
- A Flower Which Is Eternal, Rohit Sapra
- In A Gory Accident, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peace Is Complete, Rohit Sapra
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(November 9 - 1937)
- Heather Burns
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)