A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
A haunting melody,
A hunting melody,
That tries to reiterate
Once and again in mind.
And I'm a rabbit,
A little rabbit
In world so sizeable,
From fox to hide...
The fox is red as a fire tongue.
She knows well her inner strength
In her attempt to simply harsh
The poor rabbit in a mesh...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A haunting melody - rabbit n fox by Lyudmila Purgina )
- You are, Ronnie Rox
- Could Been Girl That Died Today, Adeosun Olamide
- Wrestling Through Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Wildworld, Denis Martindale
- A Father's Miscarriage, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Howling From Tomorrow, Steven Rhoads
- Manhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Hero Needed, Barbara Dixion
- The Good Spirit, Sandra Feldman
- Don't Let It Be, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns