A hundredth kiss
Kss me dear kiss me a hundredfold..
This is me alone..
The hush before the night..
My action are aboveboard too much loving you
Kiss me dear kiss me a hundredfold
When still to close my eyes
the day drew to a close.
I was scare when I had open this eyes..
you did go...
kiss me dear kiss me a hundredfold
kiss me dear kiss me until the rime..
Dont makes the rigmarole...
Lets follow the bird sings..
This is me happy...
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A hundredth kiss by Dwi utami )
- What are these days? !, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What are these days?, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Flower In My Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)