A hundredth kiss
Kss me dear kiss me a hundredfold..
This is me alone..
The hush before the night..
My action are aboveboard too much loving you
Kiss me dear kiss me a hundredfold
When still to close my eyes
the day drew to a close.
I was scare when I had open this eyes..
you did go...
kiss me dear kiss me a hundredfold
kiss me dear kiss me until the rime..
Dont makes the rigmarole...
Lets follow the bird sings..
This is me happy...
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (A hundredth kiss by Dwi utami )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- What You Given Me, Lilly Emery
- Just Open Your Eyes, Ronell Warren Alman
- Margarita, Margarita Kamal
- sometimes dead is better, Mandolyn Davidson
- it's a good thing we never were, Mandolyn Davidson
- Great And Noble Nations, David Harris
- i'm aging. it's in the script., Mandolyn Davidson
- tripping the alarm on a nightmare, Mandolyn Davidson
- Letters To Myself, Margarita Kamal
- When A Man Loves You, tallulah montegue