What you do long for,
That will have the light...
What you do sail to,
That will have the sight,
Will have a talk, though about nothing...
The life is opened with key, sometimes.
But where are the doors?
You couldn't ever find...
Where is the house?
For years we are going...
But all - in vain...
And better then to leave the way,
Having gathered millions of reasons
To stop one day,
To have an end...
We sail, and sail, and sail,
Following that far ship...
You see? There's our bay...
Our house there...
Take key... And open it qiuckly...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Key by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Nature's Law, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Irritation Of Gestures, Naveed Akram
- OVER THE ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة الانتحار, MOHAMMAD SKATI