A Meeting of Souls.
Every once in a while something magical
Happens when ordinary life turns itself
Into the call of the wild. Soul meets soul.
And insists on wholeness. Sensuality
Dawns with a mere fleeting kiss, unfolds
Sensation of falling to chasms of bliss.
Nothing before has entranced you like this.
You are walking on air, and emboldened.
Annuling relationships, which were prone
To mundane, always failing, this alone
Now enlightens your sad, icy-cold heart.
It inhibits pretensions once shown, and
Exposes vast spaces of new fresh-faced
Assurance. Feeling it's rightness, and some
Strange release, you are now totally sure.
Lost before, you've now found your way home.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Meeting of Souls. by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Inner Eye, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Headless Rabindranath, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Extra-ordinary Lover, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- SECRET BEHIND CREATIVITY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Prophet, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- PARKINSON'S DISEASE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- MULTI-TALENTED 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- the unforgettable circumstance!, Steve Jackson
- Human Nature, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- There, Susan Lacovara