A Meeting of Souls.
Every once in a while something magical
Happens when ordinary life turns itself
Into the call of the wild. Soul meets soul.
And insists on wholeness. Sensuality
Dawns with a mere fleeting kiss, unfolds
Sensation of falling to chasms of bliss.
Nothing before has entranced you like this.
You are walking on air, and emboldened.
Annuling relationships, which were prone
To mundane, always failing, this alone
Now enlightens your sad, icy-cold heart.
It inhibits pretensions once shown, and
Exposes vast spaces of new fresh-faced
Assurance. Feeling it's rightness, and some
Strange release, you are now totally sure.
Lost before, you've now found your way home.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Meeting of Souls. by Fay Slimm )
- In A Creche In The Mountains, Robert Rorabeck
- Save yourself, gajanan mishra
- True love.....?, Jayatissa Liyanage
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.21, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.20, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck