Mysterious growth in my lines
Deep words drafting over and over
Had an impression of poetry
Have a will to do it.
Chapters carve a chapter
By order replacing new
My thoughts over love
Most profound pages
Imprinted voyages and wave
Build my poetry of mystery.
I never knew that I will
Become one day
A poet of love in love
A poet of society for society.
Still am not a recognized one
Not as my best Eliot
But have faith in almighty
That, a day will come when
I and my mysterious lines
Will strike the heart of one and all.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Mystery by abhimanyu kumar.s )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Mr. Mountain, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Dear father, Missau Missau
- Phenomenal Cover of Beauties, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- Anecdote of a Neglected Man, Zillur Rahman Shuvro
- COPLA 86 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Mbaitoli, Missau Missau
- An Evergreen's Aubade, Maurice Whyte
- The Love Of God, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- A SHADOW IN DAKNESS, ROCHISH MON
- Flaming Desire, Pijush Biswas