RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Poem Of Friendship
Thinking of yesterday and all the joy I used to have,
because of my good friend.
Just being herself was enough to keep me entertained
and happy with our friendship.
Deep conversations at times, holding my rapt attention,
offering advice sometimes, but mostly just listening
to her tell me of her difficult and abusive life.
Heart going out to her on a daily basis, loving her
unconditionally and glad to be able to be her friend,
a treasure I held closely in my heart every day.
I'll never forget her insistence of wanting to be in
my life - persisting until it actually happened.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Poem Of Friendship by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- AS LONG AS AGGRESSION GOES ON, THEN PEOP.., MOHAMMAD SKATI