A Prayer For Guidance
Lord! Show me the way and I can walk on it
Sting of thorny bushes will not swear me
Lonely silence will not scare me
Send me a guiding light and I will follow it
Let the darkness dissolve in me like night dissolves under the sun
Let me float among clouds to seek thy rainbow
For I know not to pick the color of life
With my heart’s desire lost in blue sky
Lord! I wait for your whisper to take over my cries.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Prayer For Guidance by Savita Tyagi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman
- keeping down apperances, lee fones
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin