RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A Youngster Named Alex
A youngster singing karaoke, a little shy in voice, but excellent rhythm and pronunciation.
With a lively smile and perception beyond his years.
Totally into his music as he sings - back to us - with joy filling his heart.
An absolute joy, beckoning our minds into his aura of rhythm.
Alone in a crowd, filled with an innate talent, beautiful to behold.
A wondrous feeling, meeting God in such a young child.
Honored beyond life, to be treated in such a manner while in precious years of his youth.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Youngster Named Alex by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- History and geography, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Laud The Lord, Donald R Charon
- RELEASED TO LOVE AGAIN, Donald R Charon
- SIMPLY US, The lonely wanderer
- Price of Conviction, R B Seals
- Ashes الرماد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- One More Day I Say, Wilfred Mellers
- VISIONS OF DESPAIR, Donald R Charon
- That horizon and the rock of suicide, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What measure., Ryan Brodesser
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)