RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spicy talents creating new experiences for us all, taking time to explain unknown intellectual pursuits taken from future dreams in night time closets, shut before now.
Listening to the lightness of humor, finding it's not always with us in times of exasperation.
Living with unexplained courtesy we hold ourselves together with a stubbornness born from childhood.
Holding onto it through adulthood gives us a mean streak, one that is abusive towards everyone except the person using it to subvert all values of people caught in it's web.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Adult Stubbornnness by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Ye duniya jiski hai wohi sambhale- Ghazal, Talab ...
- One Day I Shall Not Remain Here, But My .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Yes, I am a man, gajanan mishra
- Journey, Evageline Echo
- I Call Myself A Good Man, But I Am Not, Bijay Kant Dubey
- She needs you to buy, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Thinking the four as young, known and ac.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Love Is What You Need, B.. Alexander
- Come on, friends, gajanan mishra
- The Song Of The Open Door, Bulat Okudzhava