RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Deep down through all the anguish, hurt lies with sorrow,
crying, wishing for a life to have some joy and happiness,
living like a nomad in the desert sands.
Held within themselves their love and talent lies hidden
in a tent, afraid to venture forth and mingle with the
crowds, instead dying slowly beneath self-hate.
Falling steadily into the depths of non-returning life,
sleeping with the kiss of death beneath a pillow.
Deep down through all the anguish, hurt dies, becoming
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Anguish by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Messengers, Maverick Jones
- Tracking A Vision, Heather burns
- I'll Always Remember, Lilly Emery
- Autumn, Blake Mulligan
- emotion sickness, Mandolyn Davidson
- Platinum Stars Dripped Love!, LUVinThe NOW
- Bliss, David Lessard
- My love for you, Leesaan Robertson
- Rewrite your Story, Maverick Jones
- yeah...., Noah Body