B.Pasternak, All will put on today... - translation (rus.)
All will put on today their coats
And will touch the shoots of raindrops,
No one will consider me, though,
To be all drunken with weather foul.
Leaves of raspberry will become silver,
Turning with their wrong side upwards,
Sun is sad today, as you are feeling, -
Sun today is like you - from the north.
All will put on today their coats,
But we won't be losers despite.
No one could replace that, although -
Beverage, being blurry this time...
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, All will put on today... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Electric Love, Electric Lady
- No More Dear Daddy!, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Invited To Explore, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Only One Way That Can Be Interpreted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- ANNE FRANK FANTASIZES, jack peachum
- Psalm 065, Forrest Hainline
- The Village that Wasn't There!, David Lewis Paget
- start eating sushi now, wasabi warriors, Mandolyn Davidson
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Radha, Bijay Kant Dubey
- THE CHILDREN OF GOD, Tom Zart