Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
B.Pasternak, All will put on today... - translation (rus.)
All will put on today their coats
And will touch the shoots of raindrops,
No one will consider me, though,
To be all drunken with weather foul.
Leaves of raspberry will become silver,
Turning with their wrong side upwards,
Sun is sad today, as you are feeling, -
Sun today is like you - from the north.
All will put on today their coats,
But we won't be losers despite.
No one could replace that, although -
Beverage, being blurry this time...
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.