B.Pasternak, Dream - translation (rus.)
I dreamt about autumn in half-lights
Of glasses, crowd of lool-friends,
And, as a falcon, taken blood from high skies,
The heart was slowly descending in your hand.
But time was passing by, turned old,
Doomed down, silvering the frames of mirrors,
The dawn from garden rigidly was pouring
Tears of September, the bloody gears.
But time was passing by, turned old.
And friable, as ice, the silk of arm-chairs melted.
You, loud, stammered suddenly, calmed down,
And my dream, as the bell's toll, ended.
I woke up. The dawn was dark as autumn,
Wind there carried, hastily retreating,
As rain carries the water thin straws
After a cart, the birch's flying ridges.
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Dream - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- Inconstancy in love, Robert Burns
- On Elphinstone's Translation of Martial'.., Robert Burns
- Indigenous architecture., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Jos Master, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Open the door to me, oh, Robert Burns
- Ballad on Mr. Heron's Election—No. 4, Robert Burns
- Poem on Sensibility, Robert Burns
- Epigram—The True Loyal Natives, Robert Burns
- Epitaph on John Dove, Innkeeper, Robert Burns
- The Nameless Mood of a Home-Maker, Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)