B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.)
Even if the hearts are mixed together,
I'll never be your boundary then,
From you recoiling, as a night meadow
Runs far away from the house threshold.
Oh, such a horror - walk as woman!
The sense of that procession's known
By the transformed in its dark way -
Light melody of Earth, last tone...
The other translation is
by Evgeniya Sarkisyants
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- A Bystander, Sibghatullah Khan
- A Leaf of Small Boat, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- Forget Forgive Focus Follow and have Fai.., Dimitri Jagodinski
- I Wrote Too Much, Shalom Freedman
- If You are Sad, Turn the Pages, Hebert Logerie
- Time Flies, Tony Adah
- The Troika's Gone, sasha yarlexolnikov
- I Am as Dull as Everyday, Sara Fielder
- Vendémiaire Wednesdays, sasha yarlexolnikov
- Incandescent Drapes, sasha yarlexolnikov