B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.)
Even if the hearts are mixed together,
I'll never be your boundary then,
From you recoiling, as a night meadow
Runs far away from the house threshold.
Oh, such a horror - walk as woman!
The sense of that procession's known
By the transformed in its dark way -
Light melody of Earth, last tone...
The other translation is
by Evgeniya Sarkisyants
Lyudmila31 Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal
- WHITE DID HIS JOB, maqsood hasni
- BUT TWO MORE, maqsood hasni
- No selfish lien, hasmukh amathalal
- Time to annihilate, hasmukh amathalal
- Still pray for good, hasmukh amathalal
- Creole, Nassy Fesharaki
- Red Earth, Perveiz Ali
- To Refuse Those Nuts (Decisions Made To .., Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Wash away, Jessica Dehn