B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.)
Even if the hearts are mixed together,
I'll never be your boundary then,
From you recoiling, as a night meadow
Runs far away from the house threshold.
Oh, such a horror - walk as woman!
The sense of that procession's known
By the transformed in its dark way -
Light melody of Earth, last tone...
The other translation is
by Evgeniya Sarkisyants
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn
- The Goat (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- ONE'S LIFE SHARE IN LIFE نصيب الواحد في .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Mystery of poem, gajanan mishra
- Dramatization, Kewayne Wadley