B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.)
Even if the hearts are mixed together,
I'll never be your boundary then,
From you recoiling, as a night meadow
Runs far away from the house threshold.
Oh, such a horror - walk as woman!
The sense of that procession's known
By the transformed in its dark way -
Light melody of Earth, last tone...
The other translation is
by Evgeniya Sarkisyants
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (B.Pasternak, Even if the hearts are mixed... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My body is my enemy, gajanan mishra
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak