RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Breaking A Spirit
Breaking a spirit with abusive behavior, cramming into a grave made
just for me with a mouth and attitude against me.
Always being so mean and bossy, pushing me into corners of nowhere,
keeping me swept away from life and urging suicide on me and into
my mind and heart, no care or concern whether I do or not.
A common criminal in every sense of the word, using opinions and
pushing me over the edge of life right at it's ending.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breaking A Spirit by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Uphill Fight, Maverick Jones
- I am Palestine, RiRi S...
- coasting on lucid language, Mandolyn Davidson
- गोरबोनि देँखो, Ronjoy Brahma
- grenadier guards, lee fones
- I was not that lucky, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- the jar has more than wasps, Mandolyn Davidson
- A prayer to my Pagli..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Swabby Ship Shanty, Samantha Pearson
- In Praise of Nobility (Sixteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu