RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Breaking A Spirit
Breaking a spirit with abusive behavior, cramming into a grave made
just for me with a mouth and attitude against me.
Always being so mean and bossy, pushing me into corners of nowhere,
keeping me swept away from life and urging suicide on me and into
my mind and heart, no care or concern whether I do or not.
A common criminal in every sense of the word, using opinions and
pushing me over the edge of life right at it's ending.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Breaking A Spirit by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Signature Rythmn, Bob Bradley
- Privileged Society, Bob Bradley
- My Little War, Bob Bradley
- Where is it?, Fahri Tasim
- am i pretty?, Rodney R. Cooper
- true story, bro, Mandolyn ...
- What Would I Had Done, Abekah Emmanuel
- beautiful girl nice face, lee fones
- Let's Have A Party!, mary douglas
- Another Day, Another Dawn, Jenn Toner