Hurray for Cybermates
She's made one or two,
There's Tom. Bob and Andrew.
Then there was You.
And every so often
She contacts a few,
Like Linda and Kathleen,
Kevin and Dave,
But always there's You.
Without all her line-mates
Oh, what would she do?
She'd miss Tony and Chris,
Michael and Ron,
Sandra and Sue,
Vincent and John,
But there is one
She would really miss.
Ooooh - - - Who?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cyberlove Who? by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Cutting Edges Plaguing, Terence G. Craddock
- Curse, MAD DEW
- Nature's Glory, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- A SECRET, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Life Image Distortions, Terence G. Craddock
- From Chibok With Love, Adeosun Olamide
- Happy Teacher's Day,2014, India, Dr John Celes
- Established To Accept, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- I Feel So Stupid, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Thatch and Kilimanjaro, lee fones