Without mud’s and care!
Breathing we wreathe
Unbreathing we weed
Perseverance! Thy art; O Lord!
A nice friend
Mother is eaten by the kids
“O Crab! ”
Where our perception is confused
True and false is misused
A truth established.
Nude and painful
We are suffering.
I had a bull dog
So lovely he was
A promised one
The rogue! .
After sometime noticed I
To tell this I feel shy
Dog was barking at me
And my full family,
But seeing intruder
waved the tail
Silently! crisply! merrily!
Once I kissed the hiss
Created fuss on to the rival
To be a great for survival
When Hiss turned to me
Reacting worst then the enemy
I called them senseless bugger
All laughed including me
Mirth of childhood!
Water doesn’t keep anything
From the outer world, pushes up
Our body also does the same
A natural phenomenon
Can truth be buried in falseyard?
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Drops by Aftab Alam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- In A Land Where Every Dream Has Landed, Michael P. McParland
- Zak, Elia Michael
- Totally Exhausted, Michael P. McParland
- Painful Throbbing Tides, Michael P. McParland
- A Song For Anne, Joseph Archer
- Peace Be With Us, Michael P. McParland
- Phantom Tear, Michael P. McParland
- Poetry..., Feride Serin
- Please, Michael P. McParland
- One More Time, Kyle Schlicher