Somewhere in the ride we met
Just a coincidence or by destiny.
From strangers to friends
Now you're more than a sis
Confusions cleaved road to clash
Nobody knew why was the slash.
Painted life in new shade
When seemed it would fade.
Inspite our myriad differences
Together we did a lot of mess.
Not a moment without tussle,
But once caught in a puzzle,
Stand out to rescue all in a hurry
Still we're worse than Tom and Jerry.
Purge panic to arose another fear
God! ! You are the craziest ever.
Still I bear your foolish act
You're mad, it's a fact.! ! !
Whether I see you or not
Doesn't matter a lot.
Despite the distance,
We remain so close.
Times changed, so did we
Past the test of time and tide
Haven't changed is our friendship
Will keep it alive until the stars die.
Anamika Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Friends Forever! by Anamika Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Under The Moonlit Nights, I Think of Kis.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Poet Is A Liar, A Great Liar, You Ma.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Poet, Chris Newton
- Insomnia, petra pen
- "The Rest of My Life.", Aaron Waingrow
- La forme a conséquence, douglas scotney
- How Suicide Works 2, C Jay Caputo
- Eid Mubarak, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- My Feet, Randy McClave
- We Are Scottish, Randy McClave