All three of you.
Why do you keep on troubling me,
With your beatific smiles.
Coming back and again,
In my dreams,
And telling me you all,
Every single one,
Loves me, loved me and shall do for ever.
Why do you do this?
What is your agenda.
You are all seasoned cookies,
You don't act on whims,
You only act on love.
What is your agenda?
Do not say its love,
I am not as deep,
As your depths.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Grandmoms. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Brush Spit Rinse Repeat, Foster Teegarden
- I Am going now, Nehemiah Theophylus Haokip
- Goals, douglas scotney
- The Amateur Poet Drives to his First Poe.., Daniel Brick
- Away, Foster Teegarden
- the day i'll go, akash mazumdar
- i am sad: -(, akash mazumdar
- Fickle, Foster Teegarden
- Salted tears is just the seasoning, Mark Heathcote
- वाह रे नौजवान, Aftab Alam
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
Percy Bysshe Shelley