Had I Have - Two Wide Wings
Had I have - two wide wings …….
Could fly in that unbound sky,
Floating along with those white flying clouds
To reach to the silvery moon
And to those twinkling little stars.
Perhaps I Could release there-
A bit of my sorrows and pains.
Had I have - two wide wings ……
Would join those fairies in the fairy land
Singing and dancing around them -
Could meet my fiancé whom I miss.
Clasping her within my warm loving hands
Landing a kiss on her cheeks over there.
My fiancé with her red hot face -
Would bash me after staring at me.
I’d beg a pardon there, kneeling before her.
Had I have – two wide wings …..
For sure I’d have reached there
I could cleanse my soul there -
Wiping out my sorrows and my pains.
Had I have - two wide wings …..
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Had I Have - Two Wide Wings by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi
- Fever power, hasmukh amathalal
- Inside a tomb, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Sithandwa sami sokuqala, senzokhaya umhayi
- Ngimbonile ufikile uhambile, senzokhaya umhayi