Happy New Year
Here comes the New Year
Wiping out all the fear
That we had in the old year.
It's the favourite of all
Makes people rise even if they had fall
Hoping for the best
Forgetting the rest.
It's such a classic eve
Where good wishes people take and give
Its a moment of happiness
Where people bury all their worries
And take some time out for themselves.
New year makes to vanish the past
Gives us dreams that never last
It rings out the old
and rings in the view
Making all the old things fold
Giving an altogether different view.
Happy New Year. Happy New Year.
May this year bring you peace and lots of happiness dear.
Kavya ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Let's welcome the new year with lot of positive energy and zeal and fulfill our dreams and accomplish our goals.
Comments about this poem (Happy New Year by Kavya ... )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Night That Comes only Once, Akhtar Jawad
- The Goldsmith, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- বাঁকা চোখে দেখো নাকো, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- Cronyism, Tony Adah
- A Poppy Seed is Only A Poppy Seed and You?, Monk E. Biz
- Look At Me Straight, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- SELF DISCOVERY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The Child and Rain, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- LOVE IS..., Beryl Dov
- Baltic nights, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken