RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Soaring like an eagle, getting and feeling better with every song being sung and rhythm flowing easily into my mind's imagination.
Loving to see all the patterns and designs being fulfilled through such honorable melodies.
Galloping into future sunsets with beauty sitting in my soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Honorable Melodies by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- A Tribute To Gray's Elegy, Naveed Khalid
- Mulberry, Naveed Khalid
- Harvesting, Naveed Khalid
- Weeping Widows, Suzy Kassem
- Immortality, Naveed Khalid
- Hamstead, Naveed Khalid
- The Little Prince, Naveed Khalid
- The Scribe, Suzy Kassem
- I Too, Sing Poetry., Abekah Emmanuel
- Guide, Don't Misguide Me, Aftab Alam