Subbaraman N V
IN FANCIFUL IMAGINATION!
Great in its flora and fauna
Grand in its culture and thoughts
Dizzy heights of Himalayas
Staggering depths of Chambal valley!
Plucking apples from Kulu orchards
Dancing with waves of Dhal in Kashmir!
Holy dip in Yamuna and Ganga
Lost in the spiritual Amarnath and Badri!
Immersed deep in the beauty of Taj
Profound expression of immortal love!
Walked in the cool and breezy moonlight
Along the sandy beach of Arabian sea
Silver sands off Bengal Bay!
Sun glows in beauty in its birth and death
To you and me to enjoy for ever
At the holy feet of Divine Bharath!
Lime grass aroma across the Eastern ghats
Eucalyptus fragrance at the top of Nilgiris!
Singing koel and dancing peacock
Roaring lion and running deer
Scented flowers and sweet fruits
Green forest and barren deserts
Hills and dales, rivers and lakes!
Lo! I am born sans limbs and sight
Not thoughts and imagination!
Day or night myself I make
Kashmir or Comerin happily I walk
In flights of thought and
Subbaraman N V's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (IN FANCIFUL IMAGINATION! by Subbaraman N V )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her pride and honor, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -47, Ronjoy Brahma
- Blood Of Innocence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Carbon and Life, douglas scotney
- Good-night love, good morning too, Mandolyn ...