RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Connecting moments of peace, enhancing intellect and
gliding along into imagination's realm.
Skating so effortlessly, thinking and reasoning, gliding,
seeing visions with an inner insight.
Beautiful rhythm carrying everything into depths of
intellectual pursuits, having timeless moments to gather
the knowledge that is being found within.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inner Sights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow