There is a leak in my mind.
A tare in time.
Love oozes and fills,
Float fronds of memories,
On them shine dew drops,
Of my identity clocks.
The water spiders dart,
Stones are thrown,
The mind is on the equator,
On the noon of ecstasy it rains and thunders,
Love is no longer a leak,
It's a flood, naked, nude, raging river to leap.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leak by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- can we come again?, Bobby yadav
- let me write a poetry for you, Bobby yadav
- friendship! !, Bobby yadav
- The day i saw you first, Bobby yadav
- God is, Ryan Brodesser
- If this is the end, Bobby yadav
- Crow and fox., bjpafa Almeida
- dream of a friend, Bobby yadav
- depth of sadness, Bobby yadav
- Tan distante, Sergio Jaime