RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life Choices Influenced
Influencing life choices, music permeates every
fiber of being and imagination, causing an untoward
challenge of novel ideas coming out into the open.
Silencing inner voices of incrimination, allowing
foreign thoughts to conjure poetry never thought or
heard of in life's storehouse before.
Calming affects a soul of tortured reminiscence,
allowing new ideas to cogitate and renew a spirit
Avoiding characteristics of benign behavior coming
alive and including themselves in a repertoire of
notes being played subconsciously throughout life's
etudes and musical epics.
Sagas to be thought in moments of reprieve, once
engulfed in a pocket of musical scores, brought about
on porch steps of imagination.
Soldierly standing at attention, all words are chosen
with explicit care, at no one's expense save mine.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Choices Influenced by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Did you read them?
- Unlimited Beauty, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- A Quarrel, Udaya R. Tennakoon
- Lighthouse by the Sea, Mary Bone
- Imagination's Gardens, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Betrayed, Vanessa Parodia
- meri zingagi ek kahaani bn gyi, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER
- Nighttime Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A song of sadness, Vanessa Parodia
- Eternal Wanderlust, Leah Ayliffe
- star came to me, dr.Neha gupta the POEMLOVER