Love is never Democratic.
I am running out.
I am tired and about to stop and doubt.
I am devastated by the slap of your soft sound.
I am boiling away to cleanse my last reaming doubts.
I am me, your only wild fire of blasphemy.
The only forest who chose to be alight,
For your night,
For your eternal day light.
You do not want my torch,
You did not want me to burn,
You did not want me to engulf the fire of my substance,
But you are not the only one,
I too am.
I too have a right.
On your divine and blessed infinite nights.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is never Democratic. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- हांमा गोनां जिव, Bahadur Basumatary
- I Knew What You Knew, Vera Sidhwa
- Wearing the Flaws, Gerry Legister
- Three weeks with you., crystal ruth
- Life lesson, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Silence Is Monk, sallam yassin
- You are not mine, Kelly Curiel
- Faces on Parade, Gerry Legister
- By the Way..., Sandra Feldman
- Art, Breanna Choma