Mendeleevz Periodic Table
I am amazed at your age.
I know you are still 19,
In my mind,
For the world who minds?
Why are you tied to The Lord of the ages?
Who chose to spend 14 years because of stupid pledges?
Holes were never a part of our whole existence,
India was never a nation of Vatsyayan or Valmikis sole imagination.
If you allow 6 more, it will be 28, double of what The Lord cut grass in his age.
Be bold, be fearless, you have done no crime,
To fall in love is not your fault nor mine,
You did not choose, neither did me,
It was chemistry, and electrons had to leap.
Mendeleev was not a fool, he was a man, not god,
Lets have faith in men, lets not live on gods.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mendeleevz Periodic Table by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life may move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, you are poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Thanking My Mother for Piano Lessons, Diane Wakoski
- Risa, Matthew Hunt
- Inside Out, Diane Wakoski
- Blue Monday, Diane Wakoski
- Belly Dancer, Diane Wakoski
- nigeria freedom, ademola oluwabusayo
- I Am A Frog, Lilly Emery