RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Never Having Met
Along the way down life's road we met and fell in love,
never ever meeting each other on a physical plain.
Yet, transcendentally becoming one, together, for all
Poetically meshing, becoming one in spirit, living in
separate countries, yet coming together whenever we
Talking to one another, sharing our lives on another
level in another dimension, favoring our pastimes
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Having Met by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown