RoseAnn V. Shawiak
New Twilight Of Chance
Supporting life from beyond creativity and intellect, being
carried by imagination into a new twilight of chance.
Forgetting the absence of so many things in life, carefully
watching as they no longer mean anything to anyone.
Wanting to start from the beginning again, knowing that it
won't happen and there's nothing to be done about it, but
resign myself to what is going to happen.
Living in the present, I find myself living every moment to
the fullest, loving family and friends more than ever.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Twilight Of Chance by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Unconditional Love, alexander thor cirera
- Kur te kthehesh nje dite, skender iljaz braka
- Kur te kendoja serenata, skender iljaz braka
- Kur me the te dua, skender iljaz braka
- Can anyone tell?, Somanathan Iyer
- Kujtome nje çast, skender iljaz braka
- Walls Between You And Your Dream, kayanja isaac
- Ku po shkojm! ? ..., skender iljaz braka
- Ku mund ta gjej demonin e arsyes? ....., skender iljaz braka
- Music is a miracle..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL