No more Claims!
A promise of word she keeps,
As she made to you long back dear,
The time had come to put a full stop here.
One path ends here as
The board read the warning sign there.
No more trespassing will be done,
As she noted it down long back.
No more claim on this path
As it does not belongs to her dear.
This path for her ends here.
With a deep pain she wish to tell,
No more claims further ahead.
Reverting back to her next path thereby,
Wishing you all the best,
on your beautiful come back
To build a dream of castles.
Once again in this beautiful planet dear!
Today nothing is left in her hands,
With an empty hands….
All she can pray for you and tell.....
God bless you dear with all my heart! ! !
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY GEETHA JAYAKUMAR 2013
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (No more Claims! by Geetha Jayakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Why Must You Own Me?, Monk E. Biz
- Crescent Cradle, Saiom Shriver
- Flowers Do Eventually Wilt, Hazel Durham
- No se amor, Sergio Jaime
- Haiku: Colored Perceptions, Brian Johnston
- Poppy and Moppy, Brian P FitzGerald
- 'Nightmare of 'Annabel Lee', Shania K. Younce
- I heard him, Nassy Fesharaki
- WAIL ON, WOLE, Onwuasoanya FCC Jones
- Allegory 1, Tori Bachue