Ode on Winter
The Whispering wind blows beside me,
And the chirping birds softly sing their song,
The living leaves of Gaia no longer we see,
As winter has come and it seeks to live long.
The tunes of winter sung by wolves,
And its liveliness’ shown by fog,
The dance of winter preformed by ghouls,
Oh winter, thy shall now have thy own synagogue.
Aditya Mudbhary's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode on Winter by Aditya Mudbhary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon