Out of your depth
Look… through the windowpane!
All in a streamline!
Sitting on top of the corporate world roof!
Differing from being on the road!
The shape of modern mental is not speaking!
Eighty percent harshly lashed to rags! ’
Throw mind concert of silver sand,
a play of golf on a private jet!
With a tale on classified earth globe,
ambition becomes entirely lawful!
Money does not have colour!
What is of Pirate, fights in Sahara!
Sailing unreasonably through season chats!
Gloria Seseng's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Out of your depth by Gloria Seseng )
- With nature, hasmukh amathalal
- Owl, kassem oude
- No ordinary, hasmukh amathalal
- Coal - your turn, gajanan mishra
- Bluff-masters As Contemporary Indian Eng.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- There Will Always Be Another Poem, Shalom Freedman
- This Is My Bungalow, This Is My Car, Thi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- f' my life i hate this place, shannon strauss
- Pulmonary Hypertension, Strydar Enox
- Depths Unknown, Lawrence S. Pertillar