RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Intelligent beings speaking and singing Italian, a treasure held close to my heart, playing it's strings of remembrance so tenderly, missing parents who've gone to heaven not so long ago.
Journeying down paths of bereavement, looking at past visions of beauty and closeness with family ties, holding us together through the years.
Memories happy and filled with bittersweet joy, titilate inner feelings as smiles fill faces, even though tears are streaming down cheeks of an Italian family member.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Past Visions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A U G U S T, hasmukh amathalal
- Conquest, Liilia Talts Morrison
- My Circus Tent, Stephen Loomes
- Mute Talking Drum, Chibueze Osuji
- silkworm, Marshall Gass
- you on a continent climbed....., Marshall Gass
- I reached deep into a pocket........., Marshall Gass
- Leaves Of The Past, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Movement, Marshall Gass
- The lone sparrow., Marshall Gass