It is a fresh day, I deplane my bed of dreams.
Walk to my window sill, to peep out and check what's in.
I see walks of all talks, some slow some fast
Some burning food, some fat, some fuel, some past.
I look straight down I see a woman standing,
I am annoyed as I can't figure out, what Nike's is she wearing.
Her buxom bosom comes in the way, and hides the snikers from my way.
I saw a man walking by, I can see his Nike's by,
There is nothing else for Tom to see, his belly is as good in the morning,
As it can be.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Peeping Tom by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I am like myself..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Yesterday was, hasmukh amathalal
- Enchanted Moon, Regina Riddle
- Rain, Regina Riddle
- Life shall not, hasmukh amathalal
- Bereft, Natalie Evans
- O You And Go Seeing The Face, The Face D.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- One and the only one, Aftab Alam
- Mera yakin ye kehta hai, Aftab Alam
- Progress? Who Needs It?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak