RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem Of Understanding
Balancing reality while traveling imagination's byways
is fascinating on a contemplative plain.
Lively conversations banter through afternoon silence,
never disturbing life's anticipation.
Wherever subconscious atmospheres open their minds,
literature finds it's way out into a little poem of understanding.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Poem Of Understanding by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas
- We are ALL Broken, with a Capital F, Monk E. Biz
- 'The Fallen Angel', Wolfie Scott
- Impressions of Garcia-Lorca on the Piano.., mary douglas