RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Puddles Of Music
Wallowing in puddles of music, enjoying their
wetness upon arid thoughts pulled from inner deserts.
Creating all manner of playful games, giving rise to
laughter through splendid lines of humor.
Taking strides like a dismounted cowboy, walking bowl-
legged down streets filled with puddled music.
Enjoying the playful games throughout days of leisure
and plaintive laughter.
All together, getting wet with spectacular rhythms.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Puddles Of Music by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- We fall....TO RISE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- LOSS....MANY, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Alchemies, Aleda Shirley
- LAST SONG, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- ETERNAL LOVE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- April 15th, Aleda Shirley
- I can FOCUS, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Defining myself, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- A doggerel coin!, Sreeram Vasudevan
- THE COME BACK., Terry Collett
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Trees, Joyce Kilmer
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
- Heather Burns
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)