RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Remaining A Mystery
Playing incessantly in blocks of time, building my own little world of fiery imagination as I hide from a world of people who do nothing but hurt and maim to the very core of my being.
Solidly standing alone, not allowing anyone to get close or know me.
Remaining a mystery to everyone, I write myself out so one day when I'm finally gone they'll get to know who I was.
When it's too late to personally talk with me, finding I would've made the very best of friends.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Remaining A Mystery by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri
- Lackadaisical, Diane Hine
- Ghost City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The fine things in life, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Dead concern, hasmukh amathalal
- Your phallus is, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- rejection, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- All You Do Is Take, Lawrence S. Pertillar