Science to good use.
I have been feelin naughty,
And my left brain has that's smirk, I love so much.
It is possible to fix a parabolic mirror
To reflect the dove who won't leave the space between my air conditioner.
The raven is a smart buddy, his only problem he finds less confi
If the reflection can be sharp,
He would attack with his born desire,
And hunt and the hunted would take care
Of the problems created by my Aircon desire.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Science to good use. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- A Few Pieces Of Paper, Kyle Schlicher
- Carnal Succubus, Is It Poetry
- The Music Just Stops, mike scully
- colorful lies, Mary Amrutha
- Bonus post, Mae AC.
- My Left Hand, Kyle Schlicher
- The Mad Scientist Writing, Kyle Schlicher
- Right or Wrong, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- A Real Friend, Margaret Moran
- you're a vessel i want live on twelve mo.., Mandolyn ...