I think I have the answer,
To the question of times.
Before the clock starts,
Some equations are solved.
Their roots are quadratic,
One lies in you,
The other lies in you,
You imagine it to be not you,
The problem is not with the root,
Neither with the equation,
The issue revolves with the perception,
Once you have it,
It's Quad Erat Demonstratum.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Scientific closure. by Hardik Vaidya )
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest
- Henry Ford's Offhand Way, Edgar Albert Guest