RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Spirit Of Life
Living within a shell, listening to an ocean roar, being lulled by it's sound into a serene sleepiness.
Taking every sound and watching it enter an inner realm of glory.
Fastening onto the spirit of life, realizing the silence surrounding my mind.
Focusing every idea onto the board showing me what is stirring beyond my sight.
Bringing all of modern technology into the computer age with my mind genuinely calculating the essence of humanity into equations divided by uncertain combinations in areas of imagination.
Pulling many abstractions from out of the atmosphere around me, aligning them with elements that normally don't go together logically.
Now though, I've found the right codes for a brand new chemical assimilation being practiced by me because equations are situated in my mind only.
Proven theories have now become facts you can be certain of.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Spirit Of Life by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- He Was Who He Was, Frieda Risvold
- CPI(M) Comrades & Cadres, The Muscle-men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The CPI(M) Only Knows Its Men, Only See.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- नोँनि थाखायनो आं मेगन मोदै जानांबाय सना, Bahadur Basumatary
- Many Third-class Men As University Teach.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Marvelous Floating Bookshop and Virt.., mary douglas
- So Many Things, Neela Nath
- Summer Rhapsody in Blue Raspberry Circa .., mary douglas
- An Oridnary Modern Girl Wearing A Rudrak.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- tear from a mans eye, Gregory Kelley