The life of a sales professional
You ride a bullets hind and chase,
A human tomahawk always smart and unfazed.
The target keeps on changing,
Terrain always bewildering.
You don't control anything.
You are a bullet fired, there is nothing called returning.
Every single moment your lead is accountable,
To penetrate every target, and not loose your momentum,
There is no moment you can rest on the past kills made,
Because the bullet is not made to retract into a shell.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The life of a sales professional by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- *Stray Thoughts, C. P. Sharma
- Shame-Shame Israel, Aftab Alam
- Paths Of Childhood, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- lips of flower, Aftab Alam
- Sin Salida, Edwin Cordero
- jeene ka karishma|, Aftab Alam
- *My confused mood, C. P. Sharma
- Dear! i Still Love You, Rimni chakravarty
- To vacuum, SALINI NAIR
- Concept's Thresholds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak