The new raj
The third world policeman,
Wear up your boots,
Shining and bright,
It's time to come out of your closet,
And cast away people's rudicules aside.
India and Pakistan by 2014 agree,
To mutually disband their nuclear silos
Under each others scrutiny
It is a know fact each of these blokes know more about the other,
Time at last they know more about themselves better.
Tell big brother China, no more trade with you,
If you want to sell to us, build your factories on our lands,
With us holding controlling shares,
Else thank you for your time, may god bless you and be happy and fine.
Tell America and Europe, guys we are back from the broke,
We would rather buy more expensive stuff,
But it buy from running democracies,
You create jobs for us in your lands,
We will buy from you and create in yours.
It is time for the Raj to return,
Not the a British Raj,
But an Indian-Pakistan raj with a North world occidental axis.
Let China keep circling to finds its democratic axis.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The new raj by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- With least humanity, hasmukh amathalal
- Precisely In Love, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Small Investors Naive Get Burned, Terence G. Craddock
- Ssshhh-e Does It!, Edgar Andrade Baguio
- Oh Death, Tony Adah
- François de la Rochefoucauld, tal vez, Richard Thripp
- Defining poetry, Saurav Karki
- I just had a Birthday, Jena Crowe
- Wolf in the Heart, mazHur Butt
- I burped after I wrote this, Jena Crowe