The Sea and its Glory
The Sea...yes I love its glory…
A huge bed of waves as it beautifully glistens in the sun.
Like a sheet of million diamonds twinkling across the horizon.
A breeze, a mist, a unique kind of lingering air.
Its colours deep blue, midnight blue, forest green and even emerald!
Pure bliss as it travels on endlessly.
Its sheer existence like a dream and forever.
The Sea…yes I love its glory…
It tells us many stories of a life beneath.
Ravishing creatures great and small.
Rare greenery and a colourful existence
Its presence enjoyed by all living on the earth.
A pure and natural indulgence!
A story of life, death, history, even one’s friend and one’s enemy in its deep and roaring continuation.
The Sea…yes I STILL love its glory
Premila Patel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Sea and its Glory by Premila Patel )
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle