You come to me,
With no ends.
Full like a flower in bloom,
Nothing left for imagination.
I shall embrace you,
In your vast totality,
Regardless of arithmetic,
Errors of division, subtraction,
Addition and multiplication.
I will, seize you,
And with you my eternity,
In your frail frame, yet delicious,
Warm, soft, and eternal.
Hardik Mahesh Vaidya
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (To S. by Hardik Vaidya )
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson
- An Indian English Poet, His Father Was N.., Bijay Kant Dubey