RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Snow white memories, pure and unsolicited, flood my mind with goodness and joy of the past.
Leaving my rhythm in tune with special emotions fitting nicely in a pattern of joy.
Taking me among realms of yesterday's subconsciousness, giving me an anecdote for the loneliness, emptiness, and abandonment I've felt through the years, filling me with all the things that have taken away my joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsolicited Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Teri Yade.............., sonali kumari
- Ye Mere Nayan............., sonali kumari
- Ek Eahsaas Khushi…………………, sonali kumari
- Fin!, Jim Yerman
- ANOTHER CHANCE, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- Black And Blue, Electric Lady
- TAX PAYER, alexander opicho
- Poem: Power Thoughts, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Do You Really Want To Live In The Past?, Ronald Chapman
- Sundar Sa Ehsas................, sonali kumari