RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Snow white memories, pure and unsolicited, flood my mind with goodness and joy of the past.
Leaving my rhythm in tune with special emotions fitting nicely in a pattern of joy.
Taking me among realms of yesterday's subconsciousness, giving me an anecdote for the loneliness, emptiness, and abandonment I've felt through the years, filling me with all the things that have taken away my joy.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsolicited Memories by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate
- I Will Keep On Praying, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.18, Monk E. Biz