Vasant Panchami - Onset Of Spring
I was born on 26th of December,
I will Die for certain that's a no brainer.
The Muncipality will issue a death certificate is also a given,
And the date will be between January and December, if you give your kind permission.
My family gets delighted, at the Gujarati new year.
They get almost mad and crazy on the day some where at the end of the year.
I have never understood this mass hysteria,
When all their birth, death, marriage certificates bear dates dissimilar.
Yet they are in blind love, lust perhaps is more familiar,
They think they are keepers of culture, on the verge to disappear,
I am blasphemous, to me it seems they made love to a hooker,
Just left cash on her dresser.
I am happy being a idiot, may my ilk die without progeny,
Sperms are not the only vehicles of humanity.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Vasant Panchami - Onset Of Spring by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Spoiler, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Wide Outdoors, Edgar Albert Guest
- Old Mister Laughter, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Evil, Sourabh Mishra
- The Lucky Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Toast For Josie, Kuda Bondamakara
- Harvest of Harms, Madrason writer
- The Song Of The Builder, Edgar Albert Guest
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken