RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Vigilant Praying Monk
Sitting here outside in the sunshine, feeling the heat
beat down upon my back, feeling good, yet it's getting
hotter by the minute.
Just beyond me is the Praying Monk, ever vigilant in
his purpose, keeping watch over the valley while
praying on his knees for everyone of us here.
A special interest as he looks out, keeping us close
to his rock hard heart, never losing sight of his
meaning in our lives.
Forever staying, never leaving his post, we can always
count on it through our lives.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Vigilant Praying Monk by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock