Wah Kya Nashaa Hai? / What is that addiction? - Hindi poem translated in English.
Kya rabtaa hai mera tumse?
Jo dozakh me bhee chute gaa nahee.
Kyaa khataa kee Usne, jiskee sazaa,
Zamane tak bhugtenge sab sahee?
Khudaaree kaa nashaa mujhe utraa nahee.
Qurbaanee kaa junoo tumhen.
Hamaaree is dastaan kaa jumlaa,
Asmaan aur samndar,
What is the connect between us?
That shall not break in hell.
What slip did HE make, whose sentence, truthful of all eternity will bear?
The addiction of honesty has not left me,
So has not left you self sacrifice.
This couplet of our saga,
Shall be remembered,
By the Sky and the Ocean.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wah Kya Nashaa Hai? / What is that addiction? - Hindi poem translated in English. by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- BEFORE YOU CAST THE STONE, kevinsky nyaga
- Remembering you Bother, NEDRA WILSON
- Noemia de Sousa (The Poem of Joao), African Poems
- Hard Times for Horses, Janet Armstrong
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra