Wah Kya Nashaa Hai? / What is that addiction? - Hindi poem translated in English.
Kya rabtaa hai mera tumse?
Jo dozakh me bhee chute gaa nahee.
Kyaa khataa kee Usne, jiskee sazaa,
Zamane tak bhugtenge sab sahee?
Khudaaree kaa nashaa mujhe utraa nahee.
Qurbaanee kaa junoo tumhen.
Hamaaree is dastaan kaa jumlaa,
Asmaan aur samndar,
What is the connect between us?
That shall not break in hell.
What slip did HE make, whose sentence, truthful of all eternity will bear?
The addiction of honesty has not left me,
So has not left you self sacrifice.
This couplet of our saga,
Shall be remembered,
By the Sky and the Ocean.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wah Kya Nashaa Hai? / What is that addiction? - Hindi poem translated in English. by Hardik Vaidya )
- The Stones, Sylvia Plath
- Little Fugue, Sylvia Plath
- The Ghost's Leavetaking, Sylvia Plath
- Family Reunion, Sylvia Plath
- Heavy Woman, Sylvia Plath
- Man In Black, Sylvia Plath
- Notes To A Neophyte, Sylvia Plath
- The Death Of Myth-Making, Sylvia Plath
- The Times Are Tidy, Sylvia Plath
- The Manor Garden, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)